Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Residential Mortgage Calculators Where Can I Get A Residential Mortgage Loan?

Where can I get a residential mortgage loan? - residential mortgage calculators

My credit score is about 500 I'm 32,000 years. I try to buy the house they currently live in my own parents.
The lender ordered an appraisal, which was 52,000. I just borrow 35,000-40,000. I do a solid job, and 34,000 years ago. At the moment I have no debts other than credit card chargeoffs back I'll pay .... So, my credit score is so low.
The cooperation of the mortgage. I worked with said he could not find a home loan is based on three things:
1. low credit rating
2. lack of verification of rental history (my parents have always paid the rent in cash to pay)
3. Loan Office. is fifty thousand.
If you all know, lenders, lending to it, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment