Saturday, December 12, 2009

Results After Using Adipex Questions About Adipex And Phentermine?

Questions about Adipex and Phentermine? - results after using adipex

I have an appointment soon to visit a doctor to lose weight - a local doctor who prescribed phentermine Adipex regular patients. Is there a difference between adipex and phentermine generic? It is a fact lost weight by one over the other? What do you control your appetite? Has anyone had great success with them? I've tried before Meridia - years of my gynecologist if they lose only 20 pounds .... I have now lost about 50. Meridia was the low dose pill, and I do not remember to do something for me and I leave not taken. Some years later, the same doctor that I even mentioned diet pills, and he did nothing ....... I said, trying to, is the South Beach diet and all that. So, now I find a doctor, the local Phentermine prescription ... and I'll give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment