Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Was The Name Of The Three Wheel Car In Tokyo Drift Drum Brake Bolt? Has This Got A Special Name? And General Brake Enquiry :)?

Drum brake bolt? has this got a special name? and general brake enquiry :)? - what was the name of the three wheel car in tokyo drift

Hello,
I have a problem with breaking my Citroen AX,

I have left my car for about three weeks and rests on the driver's side stuck, I could try it by pressing it with a hammer and to convince them to come fix loose.although now temporarily, but only more congestion for commuters

I wanted to open up the drum, take a look at what has happened there. I have no clue, or too large to make room for the bolt from the housing fund. I wonder what is the name of this lock is that you can search on Google for my model.

or hope that someone here could advise me, the size,

I am also open to suggestions on what might be wrong with him, I thought it may bAnd the cable hand brake, but then I thought it would close two wheels. The car is a 97 and is about 50k, so I thought I could take a look and see if something else cones too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment